Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Congrats, Isabella Kate!

My uber cool brother and sister-in-law just had their second child, Isabella Kate. Connie started going into labor on Monday and Isabella Kate was born in the wee hours of the A.M. on Tuesday. Congratulations Adam, Connie, and Josiah on the new daughter/sister! Wish I could be there and get to check her out in person. Me and the rest of the Alaska crew love you guys!

By the way, if you want to check out some pictures of my cute niece, just click here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Send new pictures of my two Alaska chilians so I can see how much they have grown. I want to go to Columbia as soon as I can. But just cant't take off like I use to
do. Give everyone a hug for me, and take pictures of our next little one so we can see how much she has grown , like she did with Charlotte!!! love all, nana jane